"Thought I could but I just can't wait
Started planning for my great escape
Where I'd live and what I'd leave behind."
-Pat Monahan
One of my best friends in the world is in Costa Rica having the time of her life. It couldn't be a better scenario. She LOVES Spanish and she's speaking it all the time; she LOVES bright colors and shes living in a bright green and orange house; she LOVES taking pictures and what better place to be?! What a lucky girl. Back here at home we're all missing her!
Her adventures make me wonder where I would go if I could go any where in the world... I mean, really. Where would I go? It's like trying to pick which hair on your head is your favorite. There are so many options! Costa Rica, Barcelona, Paris, Zurich, Mulan, Moscow, Sydney, Hong Kong, the Netherlands... that's only a glimps at my list.
I'll let you know when I've finished it. For now, I'll keep listing and missing Haley!
freakin LOOOVVVEEEE YOUUUUU
ReplyDelete